Friday 17 June 2011

Day One

Here we go! Today is day one of my FET cycle! I am waiting for a calendar from my nurse, and have asked her to try to keep the transfer date on a Thursday, as that is the day Dr. M can do it at Lonetree AND it works perfect for work. Stef and I are taking two weeks holidays right after that to go see my friend in California (she's pregnant and having her baby shower the following week - won't be there for that in case the pregnancy test is not good news) and then to my brother's in Salt Lake City. I am very excited, as my husband has never been there to see him and his family with me and I haven't been there myself in 6 years! Also, we will have the pregnancy test there, so it will be nice to be around family, either way.

So, next post.....my calendar ladies!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Can't wait to read your BFP post (I know it's coming)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So excited to follow along until your big BFP announcement!

    ReplyDelete