Thursday 2 June 2011

Guess who's back

Hi ladies! Back and trying to adjust to my usual routine. I will have a fun summary of my trip with pictures on my Littlediiorios blog so stay tuned for that. As for now, I am trying to catch up on all your happenings of late, and just got all my prescriptions and lab requests the other day. My FET is scheduled for the end of July, with the cycle staring in two weeks. A little scary. Mostly because I'm a bit overwhelmed with work and trying to get back in the grove of things, and knowing this journey is about to end, for better or for worse.

Does anyone have any tips on what to take or eat to optimize a FET? I've got the prenatals, folic acid and Chinese herbs. Thanks ladies! Nice to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Welome back mom2b!! Can't wait to see your pics! Your FET is coming up fast and furious - soooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this is late, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm here and SO excited for you! I didn't take or eat anything differently really, so I'm no help with that. Eagerly following along!

    ReplyDelete