Wednesday 3 August 2011

7dp 5dt

I can POAS now but too chicken. Plus, if I don't see a second line, I will be a mess for the next four days with my brother and his family and I don't need to do that. I will buy more time. Had cramps all day yesterday, and that feeling I get when my period comes in my body. But you cant get true PMS on these high doses of hormones and the cramps were a bit different than AF cramps. So dont know what to think. My boobs are a bit tender, especially when I wear a bra. But these can all be due to the drugs. So trying to hang in there. Nice to hear from you!! Will be doing fun stuff today in Salt Lake!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't POAS - enjoy your vacation! Hopefully it will be a nice bright BFP, but if it isn't, you're right - it will ruin the rest of your time with your brother. Hang in there and have fun in Salt Lake today! P.S. - my sister lives in Salt Lake as well - haven't been there though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you...hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree don't POAS. I know it would be hard not to but you are on vacation so enjoy. Can't wait to read about the good news in 4days!

    ReplyDelete