Sunday 31 July 2011

4dp5dt

Hi there! thanks for following! nice hearing from you girls. I am in California at my friend's house. Yesterday I rested in her bonus room upstairs with the balcony door open and went into a trance....and then we went for supper in a cool Asian fusion restaurant. I loved it. This morning we enjoyed a typical Orange County farmer's market. You would not believe the produce...the strawberries are actually red...not part pink and part white. I found the fruit I have been looking for, for years! and couldn't even find in Italy....Blood Oranges!! yey!! I jumped up and down....well...not too high ;)
    Just today I have been able to slowly let go of the stress and disappointment of Stef not being here and decided to focus only on the very moment in front of me. As for any symptoms....it's still too early, but I am exhausted. That could be from the stress lifting. And my boobs are sore...but they usually are one week before my period, which would be right on schedule if this was a normal cycle....which makes me question....this is not a normal cycle, and my hormones are being manipulated to imitate a holding pattern just a few days after ovulation. My body has no idea about a period....so why do my boobs hurt. Maybe just habit.  We are having fish tacos for lunch and curry for supper. yey!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your vacation, even without Stef! Hope you're hanging in there in anticipation of beta day - you've been in my thoughts a lot! Praying for a BFP!

    ReplyDelete