Wednesday 27 July 2011

Picked up the Kid

The little one survived the thaw. Got a picture of him or her hatching. Beautiful. The transfer with accupuncture was three hours. Had to pee in a bed pan laying down....NOW I've done it all. Slept most of the afternoon back at the hotel. A bit stressed though and I hope it won't affect the baby. Stef could not join me at the last minute. A long story with a passport mishap. It was very upsetting to both of us and I still am not over it. Am also torn between moving on with the rest of our holiday on my own to see my friend in California and brother in Utah or to go home. I will have fun on my holiday and haven't been at my brothers for years but feel bad that I won't share it with Stef. Also don't really want to go home and spend my 2ww sitting in my house when I could be in Salt Lake City with my bro and my niece. But if I don't, Stef will miss my 40th birthday and the pregnancy test. He says he's ok with it. We can Skype. Will keep thinking. Thanks for your support!! On bed rest tomorrow! And Friday...off to Orange County!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the transfer went smooth - awesome news! Now settle in little one! That is horrible about Stef - I can't imagine how stressful that was! Keep us posted on whether you decide to come home or continue on with your vacation.

    ReplyDelete