Friday 8 July 2011

Tickets are booked!!

Little by little, I'm getting us ready for our travels to Colorado. The tickets are booked, although that was a bit of a risk, but if the calendar stays on course, I will save mucho $ by booking now. I also booked an increadible hotel on Newport Beach in California, right after my bed rest. We are visitng a friend there and she has company that night, so we are staying at a near by hotel instead - I'm really excited to hit the pool and ocean side shops and celebrate my PUPO.

I am on the Lupron and estrogen patch, and trying to set up my progesterone testing. Very frustrating, as Denver wants it on a Saturday and the lab that does progesterone is not open then. I called to discuss it with him but they wont talk to patients. Thank goodness I had talked to a patient of my doctor's who had gone to Denver and she gave me the lab's directors phone number so I can talk to him directly. He did and said he would open the lab on Saturday but to see if Friday or Monday would work, so I'm expecting a call from my nurse to talk to her about it. So glad I had contacts to help with stuff like this.

On other news, my husband said that if this doesn't work again, he's fine with moving and adopting. That was music to my ears. And a warm blanket on my soul. He was opposed to trying a third time, and as far as I knew, not sure about adopting. But I always wanted to adopt as B to Denver. So we have a plan B, and about the moving part?....my career is at a dead end where we live and I can't stand it anymore and he can't watch it anymore. We are aiming at moving to a bigger city so I can spread my wings. And one way or another, as a family!

3 comments:

  1. You sound very content - I'm glad you have a plan B (even though I am SO hopeful that this will work for you)! Sad to hear you may be moving though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress! It's so exciting to make travel plans and slap on those estrogen patches every other day. Sounds like your Plan B has brought an easing to your mind, which is great. I have great hope that Plan A will work, though!!!! Can't wait until your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have some exciting plans on the horizion! Everything will work out and I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Hang in there through the "lupron land" phase - hope it's smooth sailing for you!

    ReplyDelete